- Must have completed or currently be enrolled in Mechatronics technical education program with certification, or similar A.S. or B.S. Degree.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent basis.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in related position or field
- Specialized electrical, mechanical, HVAC or refrigeration certifications preferred.
- Food or Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred.
- Ability to read, write & as well as Microsoft Office products
- Ability to communicate clearly, explain equipment maintenance or repair needs to management technicians and other employees.
- Candidate should be a motivated, highly skilled, multi-disciplined electro-mechanic capable of troubleshooting automated preparation and packaging equipment in a quick paced manufacturing environment.
- Must be capable of demonstrating ability to read schematics, perform preventive maintenance routines, diagnose electrical and mechanical problems, perform equipment safety audits, repair gear boxes, panel boxes, remote control equipment, motors, power and lighting controls and has a basic knowledge and understanding of logic controllers and other electrical devices. AC, DC,24V-480V
- Ideal candidate will be proficient in PLCs, HMIs, and other high-speed automation electronic equipment from Allen Bradley, Siemens, or other equivalent manufacturers
- Must demonstrate ability to work independently, work as part of a larger team, good communication skills, competency to work with personal computers (Microsoft) and a willingness to learn.
- Additional on the job trade skills considered: Hydraulics, Pneumatics, HVAC, Steam, Refrigeration, Machining, Welding, Fabrication.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
- Manufacturing environment
- Frequent lifting up to 60lbs and standing and walking for long periods of time.
- Candidate must be able to work from an elevated platform.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
pladis and Godiva are Equal Opportunity Employers, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.